Friday, November 28, 2008

What work?

I keep telling you all I am working but I haven't given proof. So, here is that proof. I am doing several projects as the same time as I never know how long before a little rainstorm will come. Most of my projects are outdoors but I have indoor projects ready if necessary. Right now, my major projects are finishing two fences (one small, one large) and painting the house.

If you click on the picture below and look carefully, you will see that I am prepping the house in the rain. The material I was using to fill cracks can take a little water so I wasn't too worried.


But, of course, painting in the sunshine (though not when it is too hot). I am putting the prime coat on here.


Here Smiley is helping me as I put up the structure that will hold the reed fencing. This is to block the view of the trash cans.
Everybody was working today (except Rosie). A short video of the work. And, yes, I know that Rosie was standing and not sitting.


No comments: