Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reader's recommendations

Why contributions are just pouring in from my readers!

By brother, Russ, recommended this blog from a math professor friend awhile back and wanted to share it. His particular favorites:
I highly recommend his entry "What Does Sarah Eat For Breakfast?" (on Palin), and for some insight into Ron "Cyrus Restaurant" (on food, eh), and "The Old Guard" (on baseball).
I generally enjoy Ron's fascination with Sarah Palin - something I share. I meant to blog about the Palin/turkey video but will let Ron speak for me instead.

If you are interested in legal issues from a rightist, libertarian (and intellectually honest) perspective, Ken Karst recommends this blog. But, I don’t expect this will constitute a large share of my readership. (Ken, by the way, is a liberal constitutional law professor.) Nonetheless, there it is.

My fabulous sister-in-law (and French professor) Laura says “this might not be blog worthy” mais au contraire! It is almost painful to listen to these two women baby-talk to a little hedgehog thrown into a bathtub. You may not want to view the full six and one half minutes of it. But, do catch the last minute at least….

No comments: