Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tucker Carlson is correct

Look, I am making phone calls for Obama. Two hours a day. I am trying very, very hard not to not be over-confident or complacent. But, I think the very conservative Tucker Carlson has it right. Please read this. We are going to win. McCain has no realistic chance for victory. At dead minimum, I believe Obama will get 286 electoral college votes. I believe this will be the outcome if McCain surges in the next two weeks - if things go very wrong for Obama. Here is that map:


But, I don't think things will go very wrong for Obama. I think things will continue to go wrong for McCain. So, I actually think the map below is just as likely. I would even say that this is the most likely scenario except that I am one of those Democrats that Carlson is talking about. However, I can see that he is right. One way or another, we are going to win.

However, I think it would really help Obama to govern effectively if he wins by a big margin. So, please help out in the next two weeks. Here is the Obama Santa Cruz calendar. For those not in Santa Cruz, it is easy to make calls from your home.

We are going to win! Really! Let's make it a landslide!

No comments: